Customer Service Officer - German speaking countries
Our client is a trading company who specialises in different kinds of floorcovering which are sold for consumer or business purposes. They are trading in a specialized range of products, maintain a stock and deliver products to retailers, distributors and wholesale across the World..
Due to growth we are looking for:
Customer service officer
for the German speaking countries
- Ensure customer contact through the appropriate communication means such as phone, email, fax and mail.
- Handles all incoming orders, sends order confirmations and ensures expedition within the Service Level Agreement.
- Optimize delivery of available goods and follow-up on pending orders.
- Ensure that the order logistics and invoicing are in compliance with the commercial agreements and customer’s requirements.
- Follow-up on all customer requests and questions.
- Take all necessary actions to resolve any customer claims and issues (cross-functionally). If required initiate Returns and Credit Notes, following the appropriate approval process.
- Graduate degree or Master degree(preferably in administration) or equal by experience
- 2 years in a customer facing role in an international environment
- Excellent communication/telephone skills
- Language skills: excellent knowledge of German and English
- Excellent knowledge of export administration (Incoterms, traffic administration, …)
- Experienced and familiar with the Asian trading market areas, habits, logistics, …
- Excellent communication skills
- Good problem solving skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- You end up in familiar but international, fast growing company.
- Top salary conditions
- Enthusiastic team
- Fast growing company
- Expectation to become the Customer Service Manager